Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thinnest Tablet Pc What's The Closest Tablet PC Available Today To What You Think An Apple Tablet Would Be?

What's the closest tablet PC available today to what you think an apple tablet would be? - thinnest tablet pc

I wonder if it is a Tablet PC is now as good as a tablet from Apple, unless Apple software, of course .. Does anyone know of one?

I see an Apple tablet has basically like an iPhone, but bigger .. simple design .. .. thin .. Clean, I have not followed recent Tablet PC, so I'm curious to see whether it now exists.

I wish Apple would use an OLED screen .. Reduce the parallax is fantastic for a teblet IMO .. Does anyone know of a Tablet Oled available today?

1 comment:

Triple Threat said...

wow I had no idea that Apple Tablet PC ..... My father has a Toshiba laptop and it works very well, maybe see? Tho Mac is better! :) If you unlimited budget to go w / the MacBookPro and get a Cintiq or Intuos even better - the Wacom pen tables industry standard .... Tablet PC to do much about it, but the functionality. And I can only assume that if Apple actually comes with the first portable PC board, which will be the hammer!

Post a Comment