Friday, December 11, 2009

Advanced Virtual Com Port Torrent Is It Possible To Get An Internal Hard Drive For Lenovo R60 That Can Also Be Connected Through A USB Port?

Is it possible to get an internal hard drive for Lenovo R60 that can also be connected through a USB port? - advanced virtual com port torrent

I need an internal hard drive of a laptop Lenovo R60 old.
1.83
Counting with 55 GB hard drive
504 MB of RAM (I ordered a stick of 1 GB of RAM, because I have an extra slot, and whenever possible.)
I have Windows XP with many files (pictures, songs, games, install whatever), and the payment software that I put my CD or buttons. (All software has been purchased by my old school.)
I have no extra space for a backup with the Lenovo Rescue and Recovery.I upgrade to Windows 7 RC, and I downloaded the ISO, because it is no longer available from Microsoft as of today. (I think?)
My plan is to use this process to keep my files http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dd671583.aspx
But I still have a full backup.
I have 2 flash drives, 2 GB and 4 GB and my optical drive can not burn DVDs.
It is not enough for all my files and software.
I have my entire C: drive to clone to another hard drive to replace my current internal hard drive with one, after you install Windows 7RC. I think thSo you can always perform a full backup of my software. Win7 want an external hard drive or reinstall Virtual PC or VM-Ware or something. I think I'm just wondering if an internal hard drive can be connected via USB from Lenovo?
To thank you for it in advance.
chickenntjyk

No comments:

Post a Comment