Thursday, December 24, 2009

Conflict Resolution Games Should I Have To Participate In Conflict Resolution Games/exercises?

Should I have to participate in Conflict resolution games/exercises? - conflict resolution games

As some of you in an earlier question, I have a beast of a boss, but decided the position until I initiated projects have been completed to keep) (end of May.

After all these and other garbage that are in other departments, staff forced to attend a management seminar. Instant three days rest for him. Announced they learned nothing new.

Now they want nothing to do these exercises in conflict resolution. Not everyone, only those who had the courage to confront, too. Four persons of many people. It is immature and a waste of time!

If we do that, then everyone should. In the year I have it 100% because of the conflict. If you are on vacation or out of town, which we understand very well all fabulous. We help each other, the rally of the other, help each other ...

It looks like a baby, but I do not do it, these exercises in conflict resolution, stupid!



No comments:

Post a Comment