Friday, December 18, 2009

Sore Knees Through Driving Lower Back Pain That Started Months Ago And?

Lower back pain that started months ago and? - sore knees through driving

So for a while I had back pain. I can not really describe how it feels, but basically, my back is extremely weak, and it hurts when I stand. Sometimes when I drive, I have this sharp pain goes to the hips and then started cramping. Approximately 2 weeks I came across a trampoline, slide the picture. I saw the doctor the next day and told me I had a couple of muscles around my spine. He told me I should ibuprofen 3-times daily to relieve swelling. The pain is still not left, and my shoulders are sore. Yesterday I had this strange pain behind my left shoulder. Received today, every breath and movement, this sharp shooting pain on your lower back, hips and knees. I know that my back is not broken, but that could seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment