Monday, January 11, 2010

Evening Dress Shirts Why Are Some Dress Shirts More Prone To Getting Wrinkles Than Others? - Even Out Of The Dryer?

Why are some dress shirts more prone to getting wrinkles than others? - even out of the dryer? - evening dress shirts

I have 3 shirts as gifts for Christmas this year.

As is the case for most of my shirts, 2 of my news from the dryer and they seem ready to be used until it hung in the regular season.

The shirt of another .... New jackface call it "came out of the dryer did as he was stuck between a taxi and grease the seat for a few weeks. I washed and let dry again jackface ...... It was super wrinkled and looked like shit.

Is there a reason why shirts suck just useless? If the material of the shirt is made?

5 comments:

Answerer... said...

Yes, the material. I really need to do is be clean and dry, or it to the cleaners, washing and ironing. You see, all perfectly in this way. Furthermore, it is really worth more in shirts - they resist better. Many companies make wrinkles and blemishes shirts now free ... As: Liz Claiborne, Anne Klein and Charter Club (Macy's brand)

smartypa... said...

I think they have some polyester in them and are permanent press was better than those that are made from 100% cotton.

lucky said...

If you want shirts that are not a lot of wrinkles, a blend of polyester or some tend to them.

Although most T-shirts or other form of wrinkles or stretch polyester blends have are much less than those that are made from 100% cotton.

lucky said...

If you want shirts that are not a lot of wrinkles, a blend of polyester or some tend to them.

Although most T-shirts or other form of wrinkles or stretch polyester blends have are much less than those that are made from 100% cotton.

I Got What U Need said...

Oh, I hate lines, I do not iron! Some T-shirts have a wrinkle. I like the wrinkle's!

Post a Comment